Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 of my friends aren't talking..?

PART1 - Zach and Bailey are good friends and talk every day. Zach asked Bailey out. Bailey said no. [about 6 months later..] Bailey doesn't talk to Zach anymore. At lunch, Bailey is talking to Daniel. When Zach walks up, Bailey becomes silent. Bailey talks to me when my best friend, Zach, gets up to do something. This is awkward, because Zach is my best friend and Bailey is just about my best friend that's a girl...



PART2 - My name's Daniel. My best friend, Zach, has another friend, same name, Daniel. When I'm at lunch with Zach, Bailey, Daniel, and others, Zach doesn't really talk to me and talks to Daniel. Basically; it's pretty awkward.



P.S. - Zach told me he asked Bailey out. Bailey doesn't know I know Zach asked her out.



I made that as simple as possible..



2 of my friends aren't talking..?scroll boxes for myspace





You have two choices;



1) Stay out of it because its between them and its up to them to solve it.



2) Try to act as mediator but if you do this and screw it up, YOU will be on Everyone's "sh-it list"!



I've known people in the same boat. The textbook answer is to stay out of it because both of your friends will want you to "side" with one of them. No matter who you back up (or speak for) the other will view you as a traitor.



This situation will always suck for you because you like both people and miss that "group thing" you had going. Hopefully they will work it out for themselves.



If you say Anything reaffirm to Both of them that you are their friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans