Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friends before dating, is it too late?

There's this girl that i sit beside in my college class. Since we met in September we have become atleast good friends with each other. We joke all the time, talk about everything, and aren't afraid to touch each other in a friendly way (non-sexual). But I've really really grown to like her a lot and I want to ask her out. BUT a) i don't know if she has only wanted to be friends this whole time or if she actually has feelings? b) I don't know if maybe we've been friends too long and my opportunity has passed? Either way, i'm afraid that asking her woud ruin our friendship if she doesn't like me the same way. Is there a way that i can still ask her out? can i somehow tell her my feelings without the risk? What can i do?? i don't want to ruin "another" friendship over this, but i extremely like her more than just a friend.



Friends before dating, is it too late?myspace graphics





hey...thanks 4 the post...im glad ur a fellow member of red sox nation...but yea...i think u goyta at least ask her to hang out...u owe it to urself, as i have come to find out...if things go well...i think they will progress naturally...and if they don't and u guys still went on a "date"...it could be considered just two friends hanging out...my fear is that if i rush into this she would back out, and if i wait to long shell be gone cuz she is gorgeous...and a senior whereas im a junior...but let me know how its goin and post on my question if you found any useful information...



Friends before dating, is it too late?real world myspace myspace.com



your idea sounds pretty good.



just jump out and do it, trust me rejection does happen but its not as bad as you may b e thinking. and not as likely eithe r:)
ur idea is very safe n great. go with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans