Sunday, November 29, 2009

My best friends friend is always talking about me behind my back also right in front of me?

i have a friend named sara and her friend (my ex friend brook) is CONSTANTLY talking crap about me. every day at lunch she is telling sara things like im not there. like today at lunch she says that she hates me and she wishes that i get punched. and i just dont understand why sara still wants to be friends iwth her? what should i say to sara when brook is hurting my feelings?



My best friends friend is always talking about me behind my back also right in front of me?myspace quotes





Brook has some resentment in your failed friendship. How do you know she is talking about you? If Sara is telling you all the bad things that Brook says than this is how you test her friendship to you. You tell her that please do not tell me anything else she says about me. It is okay that you are her are friends but me and you have other things to talk about end of subject. Do not say anything bad about Brook to Sara at all. If she is still running back to you and telling you things than she is a messy B*$%% and you need to stop fooling with her too. A true friend respects that you do not associate with another person and does not mention that persons name when you are in their present. Same thing with the other person.



My best friends friend is always talking about me behind my back also right in front of me?layouts for music myspace myspace.com



You need to ask yourself: Does the pain outweigh the pleasure?
maybe sara is stupid or secretly agrees withher. perhaps you need to examine your relationship with sara.
tell her she's hurting ur feelings because if she doesn't respect u, u shouldn't be around or hanging out with her
if she's talking about you that way behind your back or in font of you, then i dont think she's deserving to be your friend...
Tell Sara that if she wants to be friends with the both of you then she needs to respect your friendship and tell Brook not to talk smack about you, because you are both her friend and Brook is putting her in a confrontational predicament by trying to play sides. If Sara has been joining in on the jabbing, then tell her you are not friends with anyone who can talk smack about you. If she can't stay neutral and not take sides, then she needs to pick a friend and let the other go. If she can't make the right decision, let her go.
typical friend I see things haven't chanced since I was in high school how typical...ignore her...that's all you can do and sorry you had to run into a bad friend : (
WELL to me it seams like this is not a true friend. If sara was your friend she wouldnt let this go on. For instane I have a friend who dosnt like another friend of mine. She started to say something bad about her in front of me I told her that if she dont like her dont dish her around me and we will still be cool but if she contuined this that we cant hang out any more . she respected my wish
Well that is hard but been there done that. I had 3 friends that didn't get along with each other but if it was just me and friend A, or me and friend B, or me and friend C one on one things were fine but we all could not hang out together. I told all three of my friends that I was friends with them all and they respected that and didn't do any bad talking about them to me or about me. I would say that this friend you have Sara isn't really your friend. Other wise she wouldn't tolorate someone else talking about you to her. As for Brook I'd just ask her what exactly it is that she has an issue with (between you and her) and tell her you find it very childish that she feels she needs to talk about you behind your back and you would like it that she didn't do it anymore and that if she has a problem with you...you are the one she needs to talk to. Good Luck!!
if she is your friend, shouldn't she stand up for you? and why is brook your ex friend? i would talk to both of them, and tell the brook girl to say what she wants to say about you to your face, don't let her keep walking on you like that. if your "friend" isn't going to stand up for you, you should stand up for yourself, and also find some friends who are willing to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans