Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friends or Boyfriends?

My "friends" crossed the line today. We were all down town in our small, protective community having a great time until my boyfriend came along. He and I started talking and laughing and before he left, he kissed me. Nothing new to me or him, but my friends went wild.



"You shouldn't do that in public!"



"Have you now shame?!"



Now, my girlfriends (for some reason) are still in that "eew boys!" fase. Now I think they're getting jealous.



Then, they have the nerve to threaten to stop being my friends because of the soul reason of me dating and having a relationship with a guy.



What should I do? Stop being friends? I think they're being down right mean and immature....



Any ideas?



Friends or Boyfriends?fake myspace





this makes no sense, on your frends part,Just continue on with your boyfriend, if you mature faster than your freinds then thats okay, they will come around, besides if they hate something that makes you happy then maybe they arent your real freinds. so stay cool, and try not have your boyfriend arond your freinds so much. oh ya the playa playa answer you got is unreliable, i know the kid and he has never, never even kissed a girl, so if i were you i woodnt trust his relation ship advice.



Yor frend B.D.P, aka Black Dr. Phil



Friends or Boyfriends?myspace pics myspace.com



well you need to tell your friends that it is part of being a b/f and g/f kissing and they should understand that you like guys and if you do that in public it is okay and i see people kissing in public all the time.and that is also really really immature.
Your friends are oviously jealous that you have a boyfriend and they don't. Tell your friends that you won't show your intimacy in public. Then after tell you boyfriend not to kiss you or do anything with you in front of friends. This should help you keep your friends and your boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans