Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can we make friends who are couples too?

My boyfriend, David, and I have been dating for 3 and a half years. We grew up together and we were best friends before we were dating. He is much more shy than I am. He has work friends and thats about it. I have friends from work that I talk to outside of work and friends from school that I kept in contact with. I'm a pretty social person. While David and all my friends get along and like each other, I wouldnt classify them as friends.



I want to meet other couples that David and I can be equally friends with. How do I go about doing this?



Thank you very much!



PS. We're not the type to go out drinking or anything so bars are out of the question. It's just a personal preferance. I am 21 and he is 23.



How can we make friends who are couples too?myspace surveys





What else do you do? If you ski, join a ski club. Find a group that have similar interests.



How can we make friends who are couples too?tiny myspace myspace.comThere is a great social network exclusively for couples that we joined called www.couplesworldwide.com. Couples can meet like minded couples in their area to socialize with or when traveling. It is free to join and not for swingers. Report It


well if u want , try with me.. can we have a chat?? kutts40

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans