Sunday, November 29, 2009

I desire friends, but when I make new ones I just push them away?

I am a stay at home mom of 2. My husband works full time and I am pretty much at home all the time. We live away from our hometown,and rarely go home to visit. I have managed to keep one or two of my childhood friends. I want so bad to make new friends here, but when I do..I just push them away or find something wrong with them. I believe you have to have something in common with someone in order to become friends...that is what makes you click. I feel disguisted because I always attract "trashy" friends. Trashy to me, in a mom %26amp; wife, is not taking care of yourself or your house, your husband or your children. You let your kids run wild and they are always filthy. You sit on your butt all day and never clean, cook, or anything. That is my definition. I have always managed to attract these types, even when I am a total opposite. I pride myself in being a stay at home mom and wife. I love what I do. They always want a babysittier too. I have just given up on finding decent friends!



I desire friends, but when I make new ones I just push them away?band myspace





Have your kids make friends, and then become friends with their parents. In your free time, try for a new sport, like tennis. My mom says that 75% of the people she is friends with are because of my brothers and I; 5% of childhood friends, and the other 20% of people she meets at tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans