Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have 2 friends but they cause drama! when they r friends they leave me out when they arent friends

i have no i dea what to do! the 2 girls are both my friends! 1 from last year and 1 this year. but they both hate each other guts! when they are friends they toatly leave me out! but when they arent friends the whole school goes up side down and put me in the drama! i have ignored them but then they some how bring me back in to it! so please help me! i talked to my mom and my teacher and the princapal! The bad part is i still want to be there friends! HELP ME!!!!



I have 2 friends but they cause drama! when they r friends they leave me out when they arent friends UGLY!!!!!layouts for myspace





you have done right talking to the teachers and principal but what you really need to do is talk to them both sepeartely and tell them how you feel and then talk to them together and if you cant work it,it be worth leaving them alone and finding other friends.



I have 2 friends but they cause drama! when they r friends they leave me out when they arent friends UGLY!!!!!famous myspace myspace.com



wow drama queens in real life,,,you do not want to be friends with them,,,not really, it just gives you something to do,,,being put in the middle is not what friends do for each other...if they have a problem with each other then they should respect you enough to leave you out of their drama,,,if they cant do that then you need to find new friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans