Sunday, November 29, 2009

Guy, or friends?

There's this guy, my 2 best friends also like him. We all went to the same birthday party saturday, he ended up liking me..and none of my friends. ( although it kind of seemed like he liked my one friend. ) He ended up walking me home, and hung out at my house for a bit...and gave me a goodnight kiss. :)



My friends of course found out



about the kiss and they gave me this



lecture about how they disaprove of it and



all. They eventually got over it.. but it dosen't



seem the same now, am I loosing my friends? HELP!



Guy, or friends?custom myspace





im having a feeling they were..........jealous?



cuz u said ur friends liked him too. or maybe they were just "depressed" in a way. cuz like,. they're ur friends.. so they care bout u.. they were probably saying, "omg.. how cud u do this? u hardly know him! we just met him at the party and u already kissed him? omg!" lol =P



hopefully ur not losing ur friends.. they'll get over it in a day or two, give them some time =)



gud luck.. and i hope u get both! :)



Guy, or friends?myspace ip myspace.comu've got some understanding friends! =) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans