Sunday, November 29, 2009

This belongs in the friends section, but I'm going to try here...?

My friend "Johnny" and I got into a fight. He accused me of liking him, then his friend "Mark" who I am also friends with. But I had been talking a lot more to Mark online from about 10pm-2am. I have no interest in Mark. Then after I told Johnny I didn't like Mark over and OVER again, he told me I didn't like "Karl" the guy I do like. When I assured him I did like Karl, Johnny said he didn't believe it, and left the IM convo saying that I indeed like him, Johnny. Basically Johnny said I liked him, one of his best friends who I started becoming good friends with, said I didn't like the guy I like, then left off saying that I like him. Later he said sorry, and I forgave him. But got really weird when I asked why he did it. Something about how curiosity killed the cat. I dunno know, it was weird. Anyways, we're friends again, but everything is sort of awkward. So, tell me what you think. Any idea why he did it. He was one of my best friends, and I really want to fix this. Help?



This belongs in the friends section, but I'm going to try here...?celebrities myspace





He likes you and he was trying to get you to say that you like him. He was trying to be slick but, his plan backfired. He now feels awkward because he has feelings for you and you do not feel the same way. This is why your friendship feels different.



This belongs in the friends section, but I'm going to try here...?small myspace myspace.com



wtf.lol
You have bigger issues than this. You just don't realize it. Think bigger. Oh screw it,.... does anyone acctually like you?
You all sound like a bunch of elementary school kids.
You call them friends? you need to get your priority's straightened out. With friends like that you have no need for enemy's.
It's because may be he had some feelings about you and he wanted to convince himself that he was our 'one' or you were open to find guys other than 'Karl' but when he found out that you were not, he must have realized what a humbug he was being, but because of the 'secret heartbreak' phase that he went through, he is being weird and a little formal until he gets used to the idea that you don't like him in that way or that you are not open to people other than Karl. It's okay. It can happen even with the best friends. Give everything a break and you will all be normal after sometime.
He wanted to find out if you liked him. Sounds like your little group plays too many games. Stick with Karl if that's who you like. And let the others play game with someone else.
Umm... I think you should just talk this whole "event" over with "Johnny" and then ask him why he did this. ??? IDK. Lol...



Merry Christmas
Hi CC, WOW, I think you said it all. You know what you want to do. SO do it. Merry Christmas,and enjoy your family.



Clowmy
gheez you sure lead a complicated life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans