Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tired of friends, help?

I have gotten to the point that I am sick and tired of my friends (mind you they are not the biggest group of people)! Yea, I have my best friend, and I would never want him to drift away but, I have this small group of friends at school and I feel like all they are doing is bringing me down. I want to move on in my life and experience new things, but they are just so plain, and bitchy as well! All they do is crap about other people and they are FAAAARRRR from being perfect. I need to move on and find new friends, and a new crowd to hang with, because instead of moving up im just staying in the same position in my life. Im growing i need new experiences, and i will never have them if i stick with these friends.



Any advice as to how I could drift away from them without causing a huge scene?



Tired of friends, help?emo myspace





I agree with the other young lady. Try a extra-curriculum that interest you but you know they don't like. Also get involved with any activity that's positive towards your manhood. You really sound like a winner, and you want to get ahead of the game now while you're young....that says alot for what kind of a man you will introduce into mainstream society....A man whom has integrity, values, and is assertive.....A REAL MAN...You go son, I'm proud of you...A wish you much success in life...You would make a great mentor....



Tired of friends, help?sexy myspace myspace.com



Try joining a new club or activity. Make sure its something you enjoy doing so you'll be able to share interests with the new people you meet. Once you find a new group that you enjoy being involved with you can gradually become more and more busy until eventually you just don't get around to spending time with the friends that you are bored with. If you're worried about drifting too far, than just make sure to make time for the people you care about. If you don't feel a connection with your group of friends, you'll probably drift away naturally anyway, all you need to do is speed along the process by finding yourself ways to stay just too busy to s pend all your time with your 'old' group. As long as you can stay open to new experiences, and embrace the idea of meeting new people without the comfort of your usually support group, you should do fine. Good Luck!
Hey! (: I had the same problem. My group of friends for two years have totally made me shy and not outgoing as much. But when I broke free and hung out with a new group, I became a totally different person,.. a happier one (:



Okay so here's what you can do. Make new friends from a group you want to be in. Talk to them and show them you have a good personality. Once they grow to like you they either introduce you to their other friends or ask you to hang out with them. Then you gradually become a part of their group. So here's how you deal with your old group. Dont just drop them. Slowly pull away from the group and hang out with your new group. I suggest you still talk to your friends from your old group so they won't come up with ideas and start talking crap about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans