Sunday, November 29, 2009

My best friend`s friends?

my best friend has got some new friends.she is the same but gets 2 spend less time with me.i can't blame her.but ,when ever i see her with her friends,i feel like that she is kinda following them %26amp; not having fun.more so,when i need 2 talk 2 her in frontof her friends,i feel like am monkey doing silly antics.plz help



My best friend`s friends?how to view private myspace





talk to your friend on the phone and tell her what you feel.if your friend is not havin fun hangin around with her friends then she can come with you.



My best friend`s friends?girls myspace myspace.com



just be yourself
Your weird.
",i feel like am monkey doing silly antics.plz help"



nobody can help but you buddy,



you R not doing such bad things.



how can a person do a thing like thatttt??????
Well you think that you bf is not changing but it is obvious that she is. Its OK to have knew Friends but if she is acting like a follower and if you feel like you have to do silly antics. Then she is not being a good friend.
hey just chill yaar don't worry u tell that she is ur best friend and u r her best friend if u think the guys she has chosen her as new friends r not good then advice her and if she doesn't listen to u then avoid her for 1 or 2 days and if she doesn't care for u then u r not her best friend.just try this if she doesn't even care for u means she is losing something precious thing in her life
Books, places, amusements, people - how meaningless they become when we suspect that the person we love loves someone else!



In all cases, open communication with your best friend is extremely important and will provide the most effective solutions. Don't let yourself or your best friend fall into the trap of holding things back and not talking about the situation, as that, all in itself, will lead to the end of your relationship, whether you physically/mentaly break up or not
don't pay any attention to her friends. say whatever you want to ,to your friend.you are also her friend.
I know what you mean, I've been on both ends of this situation in the past. The first time my best friend and I went to different secondary schools and I started hanging around with this girl she really didn't like. I chose my new friend over my old friend, and haven't spoken to her since. In hindsight it was a mistake as about a year later I had a big fall out with the other girl and now don't speak to her either. Having been on that side I would say don't pressure her to choose or knock her new friends because that's what got to me. If my old friend had just stayed friendly with me then I probably would have come to my senses about what the other girl was really like and still kept my friendship with her.



Unfortunately, I didn't manage to apply this a few years later when my then best friend and I ended up going to different colleges. She started pretending to smoke just to fit in with them and was going out driving around town and drinking every night. Looking back what she needed was help, but I just sent her text telling her that she was annoying me and that she needed to sort herself out. I haven't spoken to her since then. I was never around her when she was with these new friends, but I was always given the impression that they were better and that I was being compared to them. I completely understand the monkey thing, its like she was a different person and was silently laughing at me.



If I was faced with the same situation now I would probably talk to her about it if it was really bothering me and try to organise meeting up with her alone. If that fails I would not cut her out completely but I would probably withdraw from seeing her if it meant her new friends were going to be there. I would send regular emails, etc. It may just be a novelty thing, she might get bored of them or go off them when she gets to know them better. If it goes on for a while then I would probably make effort to make my own new friends or spend more time with some other people I already know. That might provoke some sort of reaction out of her, and if not you've got somebody else to spend time with. The thing is friendships do have a self-life, people move on and find people they have more in common with. I have had some bad friendships in the past and lost some good friends, but if that hadn't happened I may not have the friends I have now.



Hope this wasn't too rant-like. Good luck. x
You said your bf is following the other friends, who knows May be she's the one needing your help. Trust me, people do silly things to gain other friends and gets ridiculed and still won't realise it. If your bf really likes being with the other friends and starts avoiding you, well. it's time you get a new bf



but before all that you should talk to her



Good luck!!!!!!!!
Talk to her... it helps a lot..if she is not having fun with them that means that they really aren't making her feel special and not doing things that she enjoys..you know your best friend better than those friendzz..tell her that you don't have any prob with her being frienz with the new frienz but she should introduce you to them and time to time..spend time together alone without those frienzz too dear..
talk to your friend on the phone and let her know how your feeling about tis
Pl. do introspection that why he has started taking less interest in you.Find it and correct your self accordingly.
my friend, in this situation u please dint meet for some u r friend time because u r friend also have value of u r friendship .



dint feel that she was only one who make friendship with u.....dint think more on this .............raj_cacs@rediffmail.com
Don't feel like this she' ll automatically come back to you don't worry dear if your love on her is true u'll surely gain her love......but don't get irritated of her character u just continue loving her.....



bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans