Sunday, November 29, 2009

Drifting from my friends?

Today i went to the all with my two best friends and one of my new friends. The second we got there my two best friends sleft me and my newer friend. i feel bad. the new girl isnt friends with them and they dont really like her. but this isnt the first time this has happeed (probably happened like 10 times before this) i feel like im drifting away from my friends. what should i do?



Drifting from my friends?backgrounds for myspace





It happens and it's normal we all go in different directions you are just starting to see how they really are and you don't like what you see.



Drifting from my friends?myspace games myspace.com



just let your good friends goo. things happen for a reason. maybe its about time you make more new friends. trust me you never keep all your good friends. trust me. they say forever but its not. maybe you should try and work things out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans