Sunday, November 29, 2009

If youre friends with a girl is it a good sign if she says she trusts you?.?

Ive been friends with this girl for almost a year. She is very goal oriented wanting to finish school and stuff and does not really have the time other than a friendship now. She has told me she trusts me and she has told me something personal to her and I told her something personal to me.She used to talk to this other guy but does not anymore. They were friends and he called her the other nite out of the blue. She said she does not like him and it was alot of drama for her talking to him. I called her and left a message on her voice mail to see if we could do something the next day when I see her at school. She seemed she did not want to talk about the drama with her ex friend that she was "seeing".I want her to feel comfortable talking to me about anything and she said she has trusted me and vice versa.How should I go about it and does she like me more than a friend cuz I feel different around her than my other female friends.She said "If I dont call u back, I am not blowing you off



If youre friends with a girl is it a good sign if she says she trusts you?.?myspace images





it's always a good thing when a girl says they trust you and starts opening the door to more personal things.



It could lead to a closer friendship or possibly more. but also be on the cautious side that it could lead to a lot of unwanted drama.



If youre friends with a girl is it a good sign if she says she trusts you?.?christian myspace myspace.com



It can never b bad when a girl says she trusts u
If you don't intend on being a jerk,yeah it is.
Unfortunately, something in the tone of what you describe indicates to me at least that there is something she is not telling you, but there is nothing you can do about it.. Just continue being kind and nice. Don't pressure her at all.. This is your only option.. If you press it, you will harm your relationship...



I know things, so listen to what I'm saying.
just by being there for you when she needs you. that's the best way for her to feel comfortable with you. maybe she just doesn't feel like talking about the situation right now. just make sure that you keep yourself available. whatever you do, don't try and force the information out of her, if anything, that would make her close up even more. on the other part, i really don't know if there is a sure-fire way to tell if she likes you as more than a friend. like i said above, if you're there for her in the good and in the bad, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans