Sunday, November 29, 2009

Are we still friends?

She has a new best friend now and won't answer my phone calls and when she does she gets mad at me for no reason. She says we are still best friends and can go to the club and stuff and shop and just hang out but stands me up for her new friend when the time comes. I think the people she hang with now have more in common with her. She hangs with her all of the time and avoids me except when I happen to corner her at school. Should I just give up and make new friends. We have been friends for so long since the beginning of the university and now that we're almost graduates she made a new friend and treats me like crap.



Are we still friends?myspace surveys





yeah you guys are definitely not friends.



sounds like she gets mad because you wont take a hint.



Are we still friends?tiny myspace myspace.com



i think she s nt worth it...she doesnt know hw to value frndz...so just chill and mk new frndz....aftrall its nt d end of all
well if she wants to have new frens, let it be and i think u should still have her as a fren and make new frens as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans