Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friends make me feel fat because they are skinny and are constantly worrying about their weight - mo

I guess i'm normalish for my age, i'm plump, thats for sure. i'm 5' 4 and 126 pounds.



my friend showed people a picture of her when she was 87 pounds. and taller than me. and she wants to get back to that, and talks about how she's on a juice and celery diet. my other friend SUPPORTED her in this and was like "i do this all the time"



my other friend is slimmer as well, 5' 8'' and 105



not only is this concerning - but it makes me feel disgusting



what should i do?



that, and a girl in my art class likes to call me "donut" because of an incident in second grade. I really truly hate it, and everybody seems to think its a joke.



I almost want to stop eating myself just to stop all of this, but isn't that supporting what my friends are doing?



Friends make me feel fat because they are skinny and are constantly worrying about their weight - more inside?myspace background





Your appetite will ultimately rule you and win. Sure, you can fight it momentarily, even weekly, or monthly...but, in the end IT will win. Trust me. I know this is hard to accept, but ask yourself this...."Do you know anyone who has lost weight and truly kept it off long term?" A doctor asked me that and I didn't have an answer for him. He said for all practical purposes, obesity is incurable. Now, you're not obese or probably even remotely fat, but just learn to be happy with yourself or life isn't worth living.



Friends make me feel fat because they are skinny and are constantly worrying about their weight - more inside?flash myspace myspace.com



I'm very sorry that you have to feel this way. First off, whatever you do, please don't starve yourself. The best thing you can do is become more active and get involved in healthy activities.



Don't compare yourself to others. God made you the way you are and you are beautiful. I know it sounds cliche but it is true. I think somethings seriously wrong with your friend if she wants to be 87 pounds. The worst thing you could do is follow in her footsteps. Maybe it's time for you to get some new friends...
It's crazy to even think that 87 lbs is normal for someone over 4'11. Realize that you aren't the person who is disgusting, your friends are. They are encouraging each other to achieve self-esteem through starving themselves. Be content with yourself. When they talk about weight, don't even involve yourself in their conversation. There is so much more to life than feeling like a pig. You are beautiful, normal, and perfect just the way you are. Leave them to their insecurities.
omg my friends do this ALL the time. the other day my roommate complained about not being able to fit in her size 1 jeans. I'm like shut up youre so skinny.



trust me...5'4" and 126 is not plump at all...i'm 5'0" and 140 and i'm plump. people say i'm not but i think theyre just being nice. but i just accept it. in fact, i make jokes about being fat.and honestly yeah, i think i can lose some weight but i dont even think about it. if i wanna eat something, i'll eat it. i guess thats kinda bad. but i've learned to just accept myself. when anyone ever says anything, i beat them to the punch and say "yeah i'm fat, so what?"



and just think of donut as any other word...just a nickname. if you dont let it bother you it wont have any meaning to it. and also, tell your friends that they do NOT need to be on a diet.
Do not sweat it girl!!! Any one who is over concerned about how they look or call's others name are just like very insecure about themselves!! Stay true to your self!!! Besides who are they to judge!
my dear my dear my dear my dear my dear



Do you know how does our body works?????



Why do we eat food and drink water???????



Our body is made up of water and fat, and these things are constantly used by our body when we work even moving our hand needs some energy isint'it.



If a person goes on a diet then he/she is not taking enough energy that his body needs and so the body burns the fat and produce energy to do work so the person becomes thin. BUT



this also reduces the imunity power of the body which is very dangerous and people specially girls don't understand this they just want to become thin at any cost, even at the cost of their health.



Take my advise never ever do that, If you want to shed some weight then try to reduce eatink junk food like burgers. they give us a lot of enegry that our body can't burn and so increase the fat content in our body.



Increase the amount of workout you have each day, do joging and rope skiping and eat home cooked healthy food, this will ensure that your body gets enough energy but your body will burn the excess fat located on your belly, hips %26amp; legs and make them look in shape. AND you will be healthy and not just slim.... good luck.
well stop worrying about your friends if they want to grow thin as sticks...just worry about yourself...and tell the girl that calls you 'donut' that "i don't give a damn! so fish off!"...



all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans