Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace comment and friends please help?

i hid the number of friends i have and the view all friends thing on my myspace and i did this so that my friends can see if there on my top without them going through my friends list and stuff..



but i also wanted to hide my comments but everytime i do it hides the add comment link and it cuts off half my top friends what is the code to where you can hide your comments but at the same time it shows the add comment link and it doesnt mess up your top friends??



please help im gonna choose a best answer :)



Myspace comment and friends please help?codes for myspace





k.well if you google it it'll show some websites.and i cant remember the name to the one i use but it lets you click on stuff you want to hide.Like,itll show you a profile and you click everything you want to hide and itll give you a code.im 100% sure that it starts with a p.lol.sorry that i cant remmeber

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans