Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help Making Friends.?

I'm 14 and a freshman in high school. I have only 1 friend at my school and my other friend had to move because of her dad's job. She lives in a different state so I only see her like once a year. I really want to make more friends so I decided to join this thing at my church called branches. Yes, it is a teen church group but the only do church things once a week and I read in our church bulletin everytime we go to church and they do things like ski outings and fun things like that. I really want to do it. I want to make more friends. So when I go I don't want to shy like I usually do and just be like really friendly and outgoing. What are some tips to help make friends when I go.



Help Making Friends.?funny myspace





Just go up to people and be like 'hi what do we do here?' and just be smiley and happy, be positive, people want to be near you!!!



Smile and try to talk to lots of different people, wear bright colours, try to look at people, don't fold your arms



can you remember all that lol???



SMILE :-P



Oh and if you feel nervous either go with your friend or think hmm i never have to go again so if i'm too perky and look stupid i never have to go again - but go for a few weeks, it takes a while to get settled!



Help Making Friends.?icons for myspace myspace.com



Just find people with the same intrestes as you. Don't start off trying to become best friends with the popular people. It's not cool and you won't be friends for the right reasons. Just find people that you think will be fun to be around.
you can do things that you normally wouldn't



smile



join loads of activities



basically make yourself known, and it helps when you participate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans