Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friends and I are too different :(?

Ok so the school that I attend to doesn't have too many studesnts like a public school I attend a magnet school and well friends have comed and gone from the school but now things are so different cuz my best friend just got a new boyfriend and they're most of the time together and the rest of my friends are just not the same as me. I don't really have fun with them and we hardly hang outside of school cuz their parents don't have too much trust in them like mine trust in me. I feel like we just don't belong together but then again WHO AM I GONNA HANG OUT WITH in that pweenie school? What should I do I wanna have a fun teen life with my friends an so far I'm not having fun at all just plain bored :(



thanx



Friends and I are too different :(?best myspace





Drop them-



If they aren't very nice to you, or you just dont really fit in with them, then you wont be having a fun time like you wanted anyway.



I had this happen to me, and I left the group and started hanging around with alot of different groups. I felt alot freer and had a lot funner time cause I didnt haft to worry about how I acted with anyone! Just be yourself, and enjoy life



Friends and I are too different :(?hot myspace myspace.com



how about finding friends inyour neighborhood or get involved in some activity or sport %26amp; make new friends if u wantta hang w/ them in sch'l do but open your horizons
Sorry to say but this is pretty much a lesson you'll need to learn because life isn't always just exactly the way you want it to be. There are going to be turkeys in your life everywhere you go. The mature person who is productive will find a way to function well in all circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans