Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have at least 15 friends, but none at the same time? will anyone help?

I have all kinds of friends at school, but none to hang out with at home...I know this kid who I think would be a really good friend, becuase I can see he's really smart and cool behind this frount he's putting up...I've always had a close knit family and they have always been there, but we have all grown distant, my brothers girlfriend left my brother, i don't think that anything or anybody could feel this gap quite like a really good friend, should I just invite this kid over? I've went to the mall today with my mom and I see all these kids my age with thier group of friends having fun...while I'm there with my mom, I live way out in the country, but just so happens this kid that I think would be a really good friend just lives down the road...I'm ttly feeling depressed! My life is gotten very boring! I'm visiting my real friends this spring break, my cousins...I just need someone here at home...a friend not really a girlfriend, just a hang out friend, if it's a girl that's ok too!



I have at least 15 friends, but none at the same time? will anyone help?myspace images





just start talking about anything to the dude and see what he responds to. maybe he plays college football on xbox 360...............



I have at least 15 friends, but none at the same time? will anyone help?christian myspace myspace.com



14 huh? well, im 19 now.. but i still remember the first time i like to hang out with my friends was when i was like 15-16! that sucks too, eh??



i can understand your boredom, maybe you can just invite the dude and see where this is going..



i dont like to invite my friends to come to my house and stuff, but they just keep coming and going.. i mean nowdays.. so, sometimes people will make the first approach or you should do first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans