Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should I stop being friends with my friend?

this is da prob



A person who i considered a very good friend betrayed me. This person is friends with a person that hates me. so they decided to prank phone calll me it was the dumbest thing ever. I knew the person who I considered a very good friend was in on this. I told the person who h8s me 2 plz put thta person on the phone. The person i h8 lied 2 me said my frend wasn't there.5 sec later my friend called me on from a cell phone. My frend told me she was walkin her dog she was going 2 her house 2 call me from her phone but she couldn't cuz she said her mom was on the phone and the line was busy.while she was talkin 2 me i called the person who I h8 house. I heard ringing in da background when she was talkin 2 me when I hung up the other phone the ringin stopped. I told her she didnt have 2 call me. So i called her house her younga sibling picked up the phone I found out my friend had lied to me the whole time.When she called me she told me it was a joke.she blames me 4 all of it.



Should I stop being friends with my friend?search myspace





She's not really your friend if she's doing this to you.



Should I stop being friends with my friend?good myspace myspace.com



She's trying to blame you because she's guilty. Cut all ties with her. She's not worth having as a "friend".
hell no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans