Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friends....or more?

I have the nicest guy friend ever. I used to not really be attracted to him but i think i'm really over the bad guy phase. He is so kind, he walks me home when no one else will, asks questions about my life, remembers pretty much everything i tell him etc etc.



so now i'm seeing him as more than a friend. The trouble is that i'm very good friends with all of his friends. i'm worried if something happened with him that it could potentially ruin all my friendships...cuz he obviously has their loyalty over me.



and even if this is a good idea...how do i make it happen. I thought he liked me a while ago but i wasn't into it then. What do i do now to make him see that maybe we have a chance now??



(sorry so long : /)



Friends....or more?myspace code





I think you ought to approach it slowly. Sound him out subtly and see if his feelings are the same as yours. If they are, tell him and see what his reaction is. It's usually the friends that you end up being with for the long term anyway. I think you have a decent chance with him. Good luck.



Friends....or more?love myspace myspace.com



karen if you think both of you are attracted to each other then ask him about it.but remember to ask it very casually so as not to ruin the friendship between you.ask him if he has a soft corner for you or is he like that to everyone else.dont lose heart.



all the best.
lovehim now, or lose him forever...
Dear Karen,



My opinion is you should hold your nerves for some more time and wait for the right time, let him feel the way you are or



If possible made his lips uttering the words you gonna!



If you will open soda bottle , you will only water after some time !



Bye
look if you dont want to ruin what you have, just leave it as a friendship, because if you really do like him, you wont need to be a couple, because being around him will be enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans