Sunday, November 29, 2009

Help-Personal question/friends social issue....???

Ok. This is kind of long and complicated, but any advice anyone could give me would be much appreciated. I'm going (or suppossed to be going) on my senior class trip to Disney tomorrow. The problem is, I really don't feel excited about going at all. The people that Im rooming with are 2 girls who I don't really like. I've been nothing but a good friend to them, but they have always kind of taken advantage of me and never seem to really consider me a best friend, but just someone who is there. These 2 girls have caused so much drama since I have been friends with them--they are basically ostricized from our entire class. Trying to be a good friend to them, I have gone along with all of their drama, and if they have stopped talking to someone, I would stop talking to them too. I feel like these girls are my only friends, yet they don't really like me at all. Idk what to do about this trip. I feel like they don't really care abt me at all %26amp; aren't good friends. Should I go to Disney?



Help-Personal question/friends social issue....???sexy myspace





Well I guess you should tell them how you feel. But you shouldn't be mean to someone because of what they're doing. If you don't want to go to disneyland you don't have to but if I were you I'd go! It's tons of fun and you'll enjoy it.



Help-Personal question/friends social issue....???deleted myspace myspace.com



u should definitely go to Disney.. dont let 2 girls spoil all ur fun. high school is all drama. i mean they r just probably using u, but 4 all u noe they dont even noe a single thing about u. they try to get u 2 hang around them bcuz they think they have power and r lk the drama queens. but dont hang around them if they're not actually treating u as a friend. dats just stupid. ur just lk a third wheel... and dont be in their possy if u think its gunna make u popular... ppl hate them... maybe u should 2 instead of trying to be a part of them.... c ur way out
yes, go to disney. you don't have to hang out with them the entire time. and don't do things like stop talking to people just b/c they do. trust me on this. i am 28 and have found alot of fellow classmates on myspace recently. alot of people have sent me messages thanking me for being a overall nice person. i am very proud for not being a follower., but trust me , i was at a time. be true to yourself. it may not be easy, especially in high-school, but you will be able to hold your head high when all is said and done. Have a great time in Disney. Don't get caught up in any drama, be safe, and Rock on!!!
1. I think you should go on this trip. Hiding from your problems is never the answer and not going may be something you'll end up regretting.



2. Be Yourself. Don't act like these girls. The fact that they treat people this way and you've continued trying to be their friend says a lot about the kind of person you are. Stand up for yourself and what you believe. Be friends with who ever you want. Show these girls that you are not a pushover and you are your own person.



3. Treat Others the Way You Want to Be Treated. Just because I've told you to stand up for yourself doesn't mean be rude. Continue being nice to these girls and take this opportunity to make some new friends.



Good luck.
ok, i kno exactly how u feel. but i think u should go. its ur senior year. make the most of it. if they give u greif about it stand your ground. be strong. ppl think that they only have the friends that they hang out with but that not true. u wont believe how many friends you have that you dont hang out with. just be urself, have fun, and enjoy. i hope you decide to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans