Sunday, December 6, 2009

All my friends ditched me for Halloween!?

I was supposed to be with my 2 and ONLY friends and sister for halloween, but:



My friend Janet decided that she is going with her other friends and said "if I am not doing anything, i will treat or treat with you' as if I am plan B. And I asked to go with her and she said 'just go with your other friends'. !



My other friend decided trick or treating is lame and she just wants to take her little bro trick or treating with my sister and me and then watch scary movies. But i wanted to dress up and have fun! But now I can't.



All my friends ditched me for Halloween!?girly myspace





Bummer. Try to make the best of it. They are just worried about looking immature and all. Go with your bro and have fun and enjoy the movie. You may be pleasantly surprised and have a really good time! Next year you will probably be at a party!



All my friends ditched me for Halloween!?comment boxes for myspace myspace.com



Find new witches
Same thing with me...why do you think im on yahoo!?! Well my friend didnt really "ditch" me but she just didnt even say anything and went with her bros, but atleast she said she will let me have some of her candy *evil laugh*
Put your costume on and pack a mask or some costume piece with you for your "oooh it's to laaammmme" girlfriend, go with her as she takes her brother! Laugh and joke have a good time and about the second house pull out the costume piece for her and I bet she loves it and winds up having a great time!
That's messed up...Don't worry my Halloween was boring too...
1. if you live near a college town- drive there. pick a random party, and hang out!



2. if your 21+- head immediately to local bar.



3. go to the movies?



4. rent a scary movie?



5. don't be afraid
suggest haunted houses to girl number 2 since she thinks its lame.Also invite aqquaitences from school on holidays like this anything goes.



and forget girl #1 because friends should put you first or invite you,hwta is she doin that you cant do too?



Just think about that have fun whether its with others or by yourself.



Because like i said you could meet new people from this holiday just be social,nice,and look like your having a good time because noone wants to be with a moper while collecting free candy!!!
Dress up as a serial killer and get a real knife and go pay Janet and her other friends a visit...



As for the other friend, if she's sleeping over, just wait until she falls asleep, go over to where she's sleeping. A jab here, a slash there...and then you won't have to worry about having bad friends anymore cuz they'll be dead!
something similar happened to me!



I was suppose to go with my bestfriend and my only friend (i'm in home schooling in a bad place =\ tho)



treat or treating but i couldn't get a ride and she ditched me so everybody else went out and is having fun when i'm stuck at home. I was really upset at first but i put on my costume and is doing my own thing. i'm going to have a scary movie mathron later on. So dress up in your costume even if you have nothing to do and Play some music! whether it's to let out how you feel or to make you feel better and watch some scary movies. it worked for me, it should work atleast a little for you =] sorry i can't help anymore.
You can still have fun. Go out with your other friend, her brother, and your sister and do the trick or treating thing. Don't let your 2 friends upset you. It isn't worth it trust me, go out and have fun. Hopefully next year will be a bit different for you. GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans