Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I love my friends...?

This year is my last year at school.I SIMPLY LOVE MY FRIENDS.I have many friends at school. though i am a girl , i have friends who are boys and who are really really sweet [they are nothing more than friends !].THERE are 3 girls and 8 guys in our group. we have been ausumn friends from the past 2 years. BUT there are many girls ,[ who are the dumbest creatures in the whole world.] who have always mistook our friendship with the guys. The fact is that all our claass guys hate those girls. so they are jealous.



WHAT SO U THINK, SHOULD I REDUCE MY CLOSENESS WITH MY DEAR FRIENDS WHO ARE GUYS ?????????



I love my friends...?best myspace





Why? you don't need to.



I love my friends...?hot myspace myspace.com



Are you crazy, no you shouls noot reduce your closeness with your guy friends, I mean if you are only friends there should be no problem, anyway who cares what other people say, they will always talk and they just show that they are jealous. Keep your friendship with these guys because when you graduate you may not even bump into these people anymore and remember that your friends are always there for you and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans