Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have no friends.....?

literatley. I haven no friends. I spend lunch in the bathroom stall. I used to be really social and outgoing then I became depressed for about two years. While I was depressed, I stopped talking to people and kept to myself. I forgot how to use my voice and became very shy and that's where I am now.



I'm a sophmore in high school and I was like this (antisocial) last year too. I feel like I'm missing out on so much. it's the worse at pep ralleys when you're surrounded by a bunch of friends and couples and they're having fun and you don't know anyone. I don't know what to do. people say "get involved" but it's not that easy. it's the middle of the school year. I really am miserable. friends are supposed to make life easier and I don't have them. It's like now that evryone already has their own group of friends they don't want anymore. I really appreciate any advice you could give me on how to break out of my shell and make friends.



I have no friends.....?myspace names





trust me i know how you feel Ive been and am going through the exact same thing.. it's really hard to break out of your shell after being like that for so long.. but dont try and change who you are just to fit in with people that reject you just ride it out..highschool doesn't last



I have no friends.....?myspace.com pets myspace.com



i feel youre pain, you should join all the clubs and try to talk to people just remember you dont have anything to lose
i'm sorry. thats scary that you have no friends and your in HIGH SCHOOL, wow. i'M not saying that in a bad way though. You can always email me though. good luck. just go up to people and if it doesn't work, it will get better
I personally went through a very similar phase in my high-school years. It's a long story, but basically some traumatic things happened in my life that caused me to withdraw from the world and ignore those who cared about me. Two years later, after I dropped out of high-school I started to reconnect and get my life back on track. I'm sure you already have a lot of regrets, but the time to get your life on track is NOW. Since you're half-way through the year you may think making friends will be hard, and you're right, it will be. But you're going to have to get over it. Go sit at the "reject table" and start interacting with the people around you. If they say something funny, add to it, and work your way from there. Do the same for the people in your classes. As much as people encourage you to strive for individuality, try your best to blend in at this stage. Dress like the cliques dress, act like they act and once you get in good with a group of friends, then let your true self shine.



When I got my life back on track, I got to have a fresh start in the college world. I had two very good friends that stood with me in the aftermath as well, that helped me along. So you may have a bit more rough than I did, but it's important not to make excuses and to take baby steps. Just make sure next year will be a good year for you, because that's going to be the best time to turn things around completely.
talk to people it's that simple! ur not gonna make friends if u dont even try. in class, during group projects, clubs, anywhere!



You might not make friends right away but alot of good things build slowly. You said u used to be social, well remember what you used to do when u made new friends. Talk to people, it doesn't matter who they are as long as they're someone U think will still be there the next week. BTW u're probably not alone, there may be others who needs friends also.
Look at it like what your missing out on. Try doing something you don't normally do and praise yourself for it. In class start screwing around and acting all stupid and people will notice. Or join a team of some sort. My point being just try to get noticed in any small way and it will pay dividends for you. If you keep being like this then your just going to be even more unhappy. Try to do your best ok.
Joint to any group!! Wherever in the school. It doesn't matter if you aren't popular, if you get at least one true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans