Sunday, December 6, 2009

Losing friends.....?

Can anyone else count their friends on 1 hand? It seems like the older I get, the less friends I have. I like to think of it as weeding out the bad and keeping the good, but there are times that I miss going out with a "group" of friends instead of a couple. Do you lose friends with age?



Losing friends.....?tiny myspace





Yes, I think so. I think as we grow older, our lives change quite a bit. We move around, leave jobs, leave neighborhoods, our children grow up, etc., and we lose some of those bonds that kept us involved with those friends. And sometimes we do outgrow certain friends. Enjoy the ones you have, they are special.



Losing friends.....?celebrities myspace myspace.com



yes i think this is true, as you go get older, people tend to go in different directions, whether its marriage, kids, whatever, if they were true to you in the start, then there would be no reason as to why it ended.
The older u get u seem to realize that every person u considered ur "friend" when u were younger weren't exactly your friends. Maybe you've outgrown them. Maybe they've outgrown u. Either way, sometimes less is more...
I lost all my friends when I got married. After the divorce, got some back and made new friends. Why stop with the friends you have when you can simply make more friends?
don know



better for u to keep those u trust than hang out with a large group of idiots
a true friend will always b there it doesnt matter what age my dear!!!!!!!!!!!
i use to be able to count my friends on one hand,until recently.maybe if your married or wit someone your friends don't like the guy.i divorced my ex husband and it seems all my friends came back.plus i also got new friends.i got a new man and they all adore him,think hes a perfect gentleman and all,i also hang out with some of his friends who became my friends
well mabey its just that the older you are growing you get diffrent intrests theres nothing wrong with that,but you probrably dont realize whats happening. but if they were true blue friends they would try something else also. so really its not your fault
Yes, I do anyway, I think it's a sign of your maturity when you outgrow those around you. Best advise is try to include or meet new people in your activities. It may seem difficult, but eventually you'll make new friends. People come %26amp; go it's part of life, learning how to deal with it is the tough part.
It's true...i mean as you get older everyone's views turn out differently. Some go for the good road and other go for the bad road. You find out who really cares for you, who is willing to stay friends with you because they see what you see in them.
as we grow older we each go our separate ways and there are a very few people who get to keep most or alto of there friends they either move or get there own family but they want to call or even go bye but they haven't in so long they think i might as well not go to SOS and SOS house its been so long they may not want them around. but that is n't usually true. a good friend always loves to see there good friends. no matter how long they have been apart.
yes, to me it seems people move on,get busy with their own lives that friendship is not as important as family anymore. I'm guilty of that! then when you need some friends there gone. don't get me wrong i have a few good friends but not like when i was in my early 20's. i think today it takes work to keep up with friends or you will lose them. know matter what the age -
yeah.. i still have friends but their the close one.. i miss the rest.. we party and did everything friday night and saturday night..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans