Sunday, December 6, 2009

From more than friends to friends to...well, that's the oddball question part?

Started out with this lass a year ago, and I picked up some strong feelings from her. In a very cute moment, we were outside her apartment and I asked her if she was feeling this too. She gave an affirmative, but nothing developed after that. We are still great friends, and we have both been through some rough relationships. The latest for me was a train wreck. The ex bugged on me because I talked about the friend too often. Said it was an 'emotional affair'.



The friend is now engaged, and I still have these feelings for her. She has even started dropping 'I love you', getting a little hands-on, etc. while we are hanging out.



I have strong feeling that there are unresolved issues below the surface, but I know I cannot get involved any further.



I want the best in the world for her, and, as far as I can tell, that is her being with her fiance/future hubby. Is there a way to circumvent the emotions without loosing an awesome friend, or is this going the way of Chasing Amy?



From more than friends to friends to...well, that's the oddball question part?love girls myspace





your ex gf was right it was an emotional affair because your emotions were obviouly engaged w/her.



Nobody has a gun to her head if she wants to leave her fiance she can do so at anytime she has chosen not too regardless of what she says so you have no choice but to forget your feelings and find someone else.I would not stay around her it will only be painful if you're feelngs are strong.



From more than friends to friends to...well, that's the oddball question part?different myspace myspace.com



TOO LONG. Lost me after well it starts out like this. Just state the facts and get to the point. GOOD LUCK but no answer from me.
wow- she's engaed!! that isn't right. if she's telling u that she loves u tell her that she's leading u on and that she needs to pick u or her fiancee. say that u want to be friends with her, but u may need to take a break b/c things are getting too intense and u don't want to break her up with her finacee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans