Sunday, December 6, 2009

Fake friends....?

Ok well two of my bestfriends are friends (obviously!) so one of them always talks behind the other girls back, and its bad things. Saying that shes a copier, annoying,stupid,not a true friend and all that. So does the other girl they both do it! Then when they are together they act like nothing is wrong. The one girl is always saying how bad of a friend the other one is. But the next thing you know they want to go to Flordia together. I know its not my problem, but i dont like it. Like their fake friends, in my group of bestfriends. What should i do to help them?



Fake friends....?funny videos myspace





Your right its not, But it’s to ok get into the middle sometimes. When one of them talks behind their back, tell them stop it, or just act like you care and you don’t wanna hear it, or say "she’s my friend, and your friend too, don’t talk to her behind her back.... friend...



Fake friends....?myspace commentes myspace.com



just stay out of it, let them deal with their problems.
dont get involved, not a good idea
Tape each of them doing, get them into a room together, lock the door and tell them to work it out.
Have a group meeting and talk it out.
Well what you need to do is tell those friends of yours that it is wrong to talk about the other friend. If they do over and over again you just don't listen to them.
I have alot of those friends lol...



When one starts to trash the other, just say dont tell me tell her, because if it was something like that about me i would want to be told, and HOPEFULLY you arent doing that behind my back....or you can reevaluate your friends, and get new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans