Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What to do if friends Call u Annoying?

ok so my friend said she can't go to my party and i asked her why and she said she got grounded and then i just felt like something was wrong with her a few days later 9over myspace) i ask her is anything wrong and she didn't answer and later one of my friends emails me over myspace and says people keep say ur annoying and im all like gee...thanks for the info and she says your welcome and i was gonna tell her that i don't care what people think of me...and a little later my other friend writes back and says ur F****** annoying leave me ALONE and i said ok and then i realized she took me off her myspace friends list and so did my other friend and my first friend didn't even give me a chance to say that im SORRY and i want to still be Friends....so come monday when i see her at school what should i do or say?



What to do if friends Call u Annoying?celeb myspace





I think you said it best: don't care what they think or say. Maybe they are playing a game with you and conspiring to say that you are annoying just to get a reaction out of you or maybe they are not. In any case, just act yourself on Monday and concentrate on school/studies and the normal activities instead of looking and starring at your friends. I am pretty sure once you start ignoring them and not talking to them, they will come back. They always do! Hope this helps.



What to do if friends Call u Annoying?myspace quiz myspace.com



annoy them more
give her her space. dont say anything yet. if you try to fix things after "you annoyed" her, shell just end up thinking your more annoying.
So what if your annoying.. your just being you..
tell her "suck my di*k while im pissing"
See what she does if nothing tell her that's really nice go do what everyone is doing, but if you really did something so annoying that she doens't want to be your friend so then i guess dtop bieng annoing and find new friends.
What a *****! She is totally not a true friend...neither one of them are! Friends are loyal, show respect, and are honest! I wouldn't say anything in fact....I wouldn't even give them the time of day! If they say something to you ignore them. Don't put up with there bullshit though! Good luck....also tell um they're fake!
really if you send like none stop message to your friend myspace is soooo annoy i swear to you if you consider your friendship it important delete your myspace my friend did to me i sooo mad and to my other friend but my make a lie saying that his cousin was using myspace it wasn't him, but i prefer you not saying that, when going to school tell your friend that you are sorry for what you did or sometime lie is good. And second thing my friends delete myspace all them because it will destory your friendship faster. Just hang out with your friends i did my friendship now it very strong with all my friend even with my friend who is annoy. Hope this help bye!!=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans