Sunday, December 6, 2009

My guy friend & his friends fought with my ex!?

I was invited to go out with my guy friend %26amp; his friends after a soccer game to join them for drinks. Well I didn't feel like going because I had a really bad headache. I had declined going out with them before because I was busy at work, so I didn't want them to think I was being lazy and not going. So..I made up a story that me %26amp; my friend went to the bar %26amp; saw my ex (he does live around there) %26amp; left. So I texted my guy friend telling him that, but didn't mention any names, just said i saw my ex %26amp; we left. So..then later on I get a text while sleeping saying "are you still awake? we fought w/ your ex!" I was like what? I haven't talked to him yet to get the clear story, but I'm scared he really did see him there %26amp; my ex was sorta abusive to me %26amp; he had a bad temper, so I wouldn't doubt it. BUT how would he really know who my ex was unless he said my name out loud, saying "so %26amp; so's not here because her ex is here?" Well I'm afraid now, because I don't know what my ex will do! =(



My guy friend %26amp; his friends fought with my ex!?myspace layouts





when you see your ex, run the other way.



My guy friend %26amp; his friends fought with my ex!?codes for myspace myspace.com



Regardless of how you try to rationalize it, this is largely your fault. If you had just told your "guy friend" that you were tired and would not be able to see him then this wouldn't have happened. Instead you lied about it and apparently some bad things happened. I don't know how your friend found out who your ex was but if he did say something like what you wrote you can't be



too mad because he was just repeating what you told him. It's not like he just made it up. I doubt that he really fought your ex. If he had then he would have told you about it in more detail and also, your ex probably would have called you to question you. They may have gotten into a fight but it seems unlikely that they could spot your ex. The only way that I see that happening is if you had described him to you friend or mentioned his name one day when you were talking OR if the bar was pretty empty and he was able to sort through all of the other guys.



Even though it is your fault for lying, you shouldn't be upset that you friend is so violent. Regardless of what you told him, he shouldn't have promoted a fight. When you talk to him later you need to tell him that you lied about what you said. He may actually have made the story up because he knew that you were lying and try to clear things up with him. What if he was in the bar with his friends and they were the only men there? Obviously he would know that you had lied to him and he may make the story up to scare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans