Sunday, December 6, 2009

Need help with my friends but can't tell them off, Help me?

I'm a pretty 32 year old lady with a wonerful husband and with 3 kids and we are adopting 3 more.MY problem is i don't get along with girls very well and that seams to be all the friends i have is girls.I use to hang out with them untill they needed this and they needed that and i gave it to them they asked to borrow a couple hundred and it was in there pockets in 2 hours .baby sitting for a friend tht i had known for 17 years i watched her 2 kids for 2 months and i guess it was free and i only charged for 1 child and it was only about $20 a week,and she's the one that quite calling me i guess i did something wrong.



i don't know why my friend times 3 are doing this.can someone tell me what i am doing wrong?I thought i was helping friends,or is it i'm tring to help the wrong people.Only thing i want is a friend to trust.Also should i find on the net thats a guy that only wants to be friends.NEEDING A FRIEND IN IDAHO



Need help with my friends but can't tell them off, Help me?myspace songs





You are too good for your own good. You need to say no. Best way to ruin a friendship is to let none pay you and none pay back people use you. If they were really your friend , they would do better by you. You need new friends, let the others go. As for a guy off the internet, think of your husbands feelings, is okay if he found a lady friend on the internet. Get involved with parents of your childrens friends, makes good close friendships. Thanks for taking 3 more children that probably need a good home. With all them children, you have friends , the children.



Need help with my friends but can't tell them off, Help me?myspace.com blog myspace.com



Some people are just users. You need to be open to meeting different sorts of women from different walks of life.
Sounds like your "friends" were there to just get a handout. Then they really weren't your friends. Just be patient...it'll come. Now I'm a paramedic in Iraq, and love making new friends. Just send me a message. Keep in mind that I'm 9 hours ahead of central US time, so it may be until tomorrow when I respond. Best of luck to you.
No leave the guys alone on the net ,to dangerous for your children now that everyone knows you have them .



Ask your friends to tell you whats wrong .



Perhaps it is how you act around their husbands ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans