Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Two of my Friends Hate Me Now?

This guy likes me, and asked me out. Turns out one of my friends last year (we only say hi about once a month now in the halls) has been liking him for six months, and she's best friends with one of my best friends.



Now they both hate me, but I really like this guy, and my best friend is trying to get me not to go out with him. We were just talking on MySpace about it and she said her friend is crying and really upset right now about the guy.



I don't know what to do =[



Two of my Friends Hate Me Now?





Whatever, if you like him date him. She's best friends with one of your friends not your best friend. He asked you out because he likes YOU not her. She'll get over it. And if your best friend stops being your friend just because you went out with the guy then she is just a follower not a leader, and she wasn't that good a friend to begin with. I mean you said you both liked the same guy, and if he asked the other girl out instead of you, would you be putting pressure on her not to date him?



Two of my Friends Hate Me Now?band myspace myspace.com



Well friends are first cuz they last longer and if you were not dating him he prolly wouldn't go out with her. It is not you r fault cuz you didn't know that he was already claimed. They have no reason to hate you you just saw a chance and took it i am not sure how old you are but if you are young then most likely you need friends more than a boyfriend they come and go quickly and friends they are always there for you. I am not positive but y'all will bra ck up and you will be friendless and boyfriend less. Sorry but that's how it goes.
Its not easy believe me, but you will get over it, stay away from your friends and the guy, you will meet new friends that will be honest to you.
haha
Strange thing... because i just had this exact thing happen to me. I was going out with this guy and i found out that my friend (who was my best friend at the time) really liked him. she tried all these different ways to break us up and she finally did. now shes going out with him. what you really need to think about is whether she is a good enough friend or not. you can tell that she likes this other girl better and cares about her feelings more than she does yours or else she wouldn't be making you feel guilty and make you double think you're relationship. and plus if the guy likes you.. then breaking up with him isn't going to make him got out with her.. you'll just leave him and you with a broken heart. so just think about how good of a friend she really is. hope i helped. Good Luck!
Well no matter what you do, this whole thing is bound to blow over in the next two weeks, because that is just what high school is all about.



Think about the situation you are in. Do these girls who want to dictate your life to suit them best, really have you best interests at heart? I am not saying pick the guy over your friends, I am saying just get rid of these friends. People like this are toxic, and they will just always be bringing you down.
save your friendship guys come and go but friends last a life time..................and tell your friend to grow up its just a guy........they're not even together any more so let go unless she still has feelings for him and if she does then she needs to come clean with the both of you instead of being mad at you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans