Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Best Friends Girlfriend? I Hugged Her?

ok so i was hanging out with my best friend at his g/f at her house. we were on the trampoline with a couple other kids. they all went home eventually and my and my best friend were leaving. he gave his g/f and hug nd a kiss and said goodbye. as the lil joker i am, i said wheres my hug to his g/f as i was just kidding around. she put her arms out and i gave her a hug. did she mean this as a friendly hug or is something stirring up? i felt really really weird hugging my best friends g/f in front of my best friend



should i feel wierd??



plz help



thanx alot



Best Friends Girlfriend? I Hugged Her?premade myspace





friendly hug... I don't think you'd want it to be anything more than that...



Best Friends Girlfriend? I Hugged Her?myspace.comgraphics myspace.com



Haha, it was just a friendly hug.



Trust me. I did it so many times.



Guys are like. "dude, what the heck! where's my hug?!"



yeah.. weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans