Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My friends are always trying to hook me up with girls, but always come back with a lame excuse...?

My friends always try to hook me up with their girl friends, but the following scenario regularly happens:



1) I meet cute girl 2) I talk cute girl up, flirt, listen, seems like everything is going great. 3) A couple days later, I ask my friend what the deal is with the girl he/she tried to hook me up with. Friend stalls. Says he/she will get back to me. 4) He/she doesn't get back to me. I ask about the girl again. 5) I get some sort of lame excuse (i.e. she's still hung up on her bf, someone died in her family, etc). It's never "she likes you, too." I feel rejected, and there must be something wrong with me. What can I do?



My friends are always trying to hook me up with girls, but always come back with a lame excuse...?unblock myspace





Stop letting your friend hook you up because she is picking the wrong girls for you.



My friends are always trying to hook me up with girls, but always come back with a lame excuse...?backgrounds for myspace myspace.com



tell them to hook u up with a girl they wouldnt like to hook u up with ! Hope that made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans