Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More than friends??

I've become pretty good friends with this guy at school this year. We hang out in the same circle of friends, make each other laugh all the time, talk about everything, etc. Everything is going great so far.



Now, I like him. And since he's really REALLY shy around girls that he likes, I can't tell if he likes me as more than a friend. He's talked about this particular girl that he is interested in occasionally and asked my advice once or twice. But she's a year older than us and he's never even spoken to her...



I've seen him staring at me sometimes out of the corner of my eye, he's complimented me once or twice, and there have been times, when I was wearing a particular outfit or whatever, when it felt like he couldn't take his eyes off me.



I also had someone very close to me die recently and he really was there for me when I needed someone.



But since he's so shy and since things are going so well friend-wise, I don't know if he wants to be friends or more than that. Help!



More than friends??music myspace





Confront him .



Its not worth your time if he won't give you his .



At the same time , don't let something good pass you by .



Good luck (:



More than friends??emo myspace myspace.com



go for it. From a guys perspective, having the girl initiate something to a shy guy is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans