Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Making friends in college?

Well tomorrow is gonna be day 3 of my freshman college life and so far I've met some people from classes but I was wondering how to make friends outside of class. I mean there are so many people on campus and a lot of good opportunities. It kinda seems different from high school because high school had less people and it was much more easier to find them and get in contact. Is there really a difference in how to make friends in college than high school? I don't wanna go up to a group and go "hi my name is blank" or they'll think I'm creepy or a dork. What do you all think college is harder or easier to make friends? This is only the beginning for me and do you think I'll develop more allies and friends as my school year goes? Thx for the response.



Making friends in college?best myspace





PARTIES! Haha well I wouldn't know about this much but I guess that's one way...sorry.



Making friends in college?hot myspace myspace.com



you know high school sucked....admit it right now......or wait until you meet some real people in college....then you will know that high school sucked......put up a flyer that say's high school sucked and you want to meet some real people.....might work?
Ask yourself, what's your hobbies? Join their clubs, if available. Then expand your network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans