Sunday, December 6, 2009

MY BEST FRIENDS DAD DIED/funeral car wash or knotts with boyfriend?

My best friends dad just died monday night on the 8th. She is always smiling around me but then later some stranger comes up 2 me and they are like you know ________ was crying like all last period. So I got all of her friends to help me make a big giant card 4 her. We are going to give it 2 her when she has her funeral car wash so she can raise money 4 her dads funeral. That leads me into another promblem... The day she is having the funeral car wash is the same day my boyfriend is going 2 knotts scary farm with me. My friend thats dad died told me 2 go 2 knotts cuz SHE WANTS ME 2 HAVE FUN but I think that, that would B messed up if i ditched my best friend for my boyfriends that i've been gong out with since tuesday(BUT I LIKE HIM SO MUCH). All her our friends are like I wouldn't do that but I don't know about u.What do I tell her 3 make her feel better? Where should i go? Should I help her gain money at the car wash 4 the funeral?OR...Should I ditch her 4 my boyfriend 2 go 2 knotts?



MY BEST FRIENDS DAD DIED/funeral car wash or knotts with boyfriend?big brother myspace





Boyfriends come and go - friends are for a lifetime - if you're *true* friends....



The decision is ultimately yours to make - but think about how you would feel if the roles were reversed....Knotts will be there AFTER your friends dads funeral....



MY BEST FRIENDS DAD DIED/funeral car wash or knotts with boyfriend?myspace cursors myspace.com



Hello!!! go with your friend!!!
go with ur best friend and then go out with ur BF some other time
You can do both. Car wash during the day, Knotts at night.



And just for a point: I don't know of anyone who would "ditch" their best friend. Especially in a time of need such as this.
i think your bf would understand that you NEED to go to the car wash. in fact, invite him to help! it would be a good time to see if he has any sensitivity or not.
let me see boyfriend i just started dating and knotts not-so-scary farm or best friends whose dad just died....thats really hard!! what a friend you are!!
the best thing to do i is try to make you frind happy try not to say anything about the father try to spend most of your time with your frind untill they get a good settel over it
help her with the carwash, its the best thing to do
Well, I personally think that staying by your friend's side would be the best thing to do. I mean, she lost her father. It's probably really hard on her.



I mean, I understand that you also wanto spend time with your boyfriend, and no matter what others say, that's completely normal.



I'm just saying, If you were you I'd explain to my boyfriend that you need to be there to support your best friend. He should understand, and if he gets mad at you, then leave him!
GO WITH YOUR FRIEND!!!



shes in neeed of support right now and to tell you the truth, you wouldnt be a very good best friend if you went with your boyfriend to an amusment park.
Choose who you care the most about and go from there. If you are the one you care about the most, then you will go to the Knotts Scary Farm.



To live with no regrets, you should make choices that will cause the least harm, and dilute the most misery. Do stuff that matters.
i cant believe you are even thinking about this, you are supposed to be her BEST friend but you are being kind of a lousy one right now.
If I was in your shoes, I would go to the car wash. Best Friends are forever!!! Boyfriends come and go.
I think you should definitely go to the carwash, which you already knew that is why you asked the question. Knotts will be there a few more weekends I am sure, you can catch it another day.
Boy's come and go while TRUE friends last a lifetime.



Wouldn't you want your bestfriend to be there for you if the situation were reversed? Let's be REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans