Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friends or not friends? Help!?!?

my friend is like to exact opposite of me. I'm a loud speak out person, she's really shy. I'm funny, she isn't. She makes pretty lame jokes about unusual things. And well, we have a class together which is an acting class and it's really hard to be partners with eachother, because I want to stand out when she just wants to stay shy. I dunno but things are pretty rough, when us and our other friends hang out with eachother. She just wants to lay back when we all plan to go somewhere fun. And it been a real drag. Since me and all of my friends like to go together as our WHOLE group, we don't go to places very much. What do I do?



Friends or not friends? Help!?!?wrestlers myspace





simple just take you and you shy friend out for a time together just to talk and laugh. make her feel special and wanted in the GROUP it works. she might also have something on her mind that she's worried about so it help to talk to her



if you need any more help or just want to talk email me



x.man180@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans