Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Questions about friends on Facebook?

I am on Facebook, and am wanting to actually add friends to my Facebook account. The problem is that I am not actually friends with anyone that would be on Facebook. I would like to add some friends though to help unlock the functionality of Facebook. There are some people online that I did go to school with, but they were more acquaintances than friends.



I am nervous as to how to approach someone to add them to my friends list. What do I say? What if they do not remember me or know me very well?



Questions about friends on Facebook?live com





think positive!



ppl can actually make school friends online.



so add them %26amp; have a chat.



what can possibly happen, you won't die or anything.



Questions about friends on Facebook?myspace.com music myspace.com



just be sure to explain your situation...don't assume that they're randomly going to remember you if you talked to them once. bring up the similarities you have, any memories you have of them (positive ones are usually better unless you can make a negative one funny (be careful)). i'm sure they'd want to be friends with you as well since people on facebook generally have over 150 friends...they don't mind adding another one :)
When you request to be friends with them send them a message telling them who you are and where you know them from and just say you wanted to see what they had been up to since the last time you spoke. Most people on facebook aren't friends in "real life". Most people are friends that they went to middle or elementary school with. So, no need to be nervous. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans