Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Guy friends like me! What do I do?!?!?

Ok, so I have like 3 or 4 different guys who are all my good friends and they all have crushes on me! I really like them as friends but nothing more. I'm really scared that since I can't reciprocate their feelings they will get hurt.



I really like them as friends and I'm scared that if I some how do start to like one of them the others will get hurt.



What can I do? They're my friends but they like me.



Guy friends like me! What do I do?!?!?myspace text





relax and don't worry about what might happen and what you cannot control. just focus on what you can control. stay good friends with them and let them know that is all there is so you are not leading them on. communicate with them and enjoy your time, but periodically drop a hint like "i'm so glad i have a friend like you" good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans