Sunday, December 6, 2009

Girls as friends????

i have a friend that i have known since 5th grade



you could say shes my best friend.



we have known each other going on 12 years now she is like family to me...BUT my girlfirend says that you cant have friends of the opposite sex...and she wants me to stop talking to her....i've known this girl since before i even liked girls...so am i right in thinking that im right and that you can have girls as friends..i mean i have for the past 12 years right....and if so what should i do about my girl friend???come on help a brother out ...



Girls as friends????myspace





your girl seems a little immature in insisting that it's impossible to have friends of the opposite sex. i am older and i am good friends with a number of women, some of whom are married. boundaries have to be respected, of course. if you are maintaining good boundaries with your friend - no sexual contact - then your girlfriend should be told to stop complaining. she's probably insecure. is there anything you can do to make her feel more secure?



Girls as friends????myspace icons myspace.com



Most of my friends are females, well this is difficult, this might make you twist and twirl, but take about how special she is to you and that it isn't the same as cheating.
dump ur gf...
I'm sorry about I'll say but your girl friend it's so wrong cos that kin of friendship is the 1 you'll never have again and believe me that ?what kind of girl friend u have?!!!



she is possible jealously
OK, I'm not an expert but from what u told us, ur girlfriend is jealous and bossy!



of course don't stop talking to ur female best friend that u've known for years just coz ur "girlfriend" told u so ... and she should trust u, but i can't see that she does!



tell her :"if u trust me, u wouldn't have told me to stop talking to other girls, especially my best friend!"



if she understands and if she trusts u she'll apologize and realize that she's wrong, if not then it's time to say ba-byeee!!!
ok- whatever you do, stay this girls friend. It is hard to find friendships like that, and if your girlfriend cannot handle it, she does not deserve you. I would definitely allow a boyfriend to have female friends that were that close, and i would never expect someone to choose. You have some serious thinking to do.



Good Luck!
if you have had this girl as a friend for 12 years dont let your girlfriend tell you you cant be friends with her if your girl friend has a problem with it then dump her because you've been friends with this girl for so long and thats not the kind of girl friend you want you want a girlfriend that is cool with you being friends with girl and that wont try to control your life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans