Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I dont have any friends... is that normal?

We moved here three months ago, I have 'friends' but they are like artificial friends or something. I see them at specified times two or three times a week. I recently had a miscarriage and at the time there was one person I was able to call and cry on but she is moving away in 2 weeks so she wont be here anymore either. What am I going to do without a good friend? They are all much better friends with each other, I know it is because I am new, but I am having trouble connecting on a deeper level. We moved 1200 kms away from our families and all of our friends for my husbands job and I am soooooo sad about it right now. Also this town is so isolated, no shops or anything and super-boring. I kind of just wish I could go to sleep and never wake up. How do I get a close friend or two when everybody is already has their own little groups?



I dont have any friends... is that normal?coolest myspace





I understand how you feel, I recently moved to a new and small town myself. It is hard making new friends and I bounced around from friend group to friend group for about two years having multiple best friends in the process. Just put yourself out there, meet new people, dont stress out about it you"ll make friends it just takes a while.



I dont have any friends... is that normal?myspace comments myspace.com



You know what? You need to find a support group for women who have had miscarriages. I am sure there are some out there someplace. Perhaps you can look online in your local area, or call a medical hotline or help line. You most likely will find others who share your problems and have ways to deal with what you are going through. You may make some true friends there. Please call someone about this, even if it is your doctor.
Go to places that interest you



chances are, there will be other people you can connect with



that share the same interests.
well, i understand ur situation.....its hard to make a friend when u are newly in ur hometown....Try to get along with ur neighbours or co-workers. Maybe it would help...I hope so



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans