Sunday, December 6, 2009

Friends help.?

so about 2 months ago me and my friends were sleeping over at "Theresa's" house and me and "Carrie" were bored cuz "tessa", "Alex" and "Harriet" were ignoring us to IM this guy who we hav never met but "harriet" apparently likes him. me and "carrie" got pissed and told them but they were o sorry and all that BS. and about 2 weeks ago i told "theresa" that i didnt trust her anymore cuz we drifted apart a lot, and she flipped out on my best guy friend. the stuff she said was really really brutal, and my guy friend told me, cuz we tell eachother EVERYTHING, but the girls dont know that, and guy friend told me what "theresa" said and now im not speaking to her, and im really pissed at her, she is a really ignorant person, i know that, but im still upset that anyone would say what she said because it was really intense that it really made me worry. any help to get rid of being so upset about it?



Friends help.?myspace cursors





Just kiss and make up-life is too short for misunderstandings....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans