Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What does it mean when guys friends do this :?

There's this guy who I've liked and I think he's liked me aswell (because of certain signals) for about a year now. We are both shy. I asked him out just before some important exams and he said he didn’t know and then 2 days later he said not now but maybe after them. Basically I ignored him and my friends said that he showed signs of liking me again like being where I was all the time and looking and stuff. Some things his friends have done:



1. One day I was walking outta school and his friends were like saying his name and then were like shouting to me ‘come back�?and telling him ‘she’s going�? I looked back and I just saw him looking in my direction.Then some days he would look and others not and then one day his friend said ike that I was 'stalking' him and stuff (which I obviously wasn't but maybe they just don’t like me who knows?? )



2. The other day I walked past him and his friends……I thaught they said �?Isn’t that the girl that fancies �?and then his name but my friend said that they said ‘Isn’t that the girl you like �?and then his name and then they were saying like ‘are you single?) and they like pushed him. My friend said it sounded like they were mocking him…�?



I think his friend threw a sweet towards my table but it didn't hit me.



We're 16 and 17 : )



What does it mean when guys friends do this :?bad girls club





i have had alot of boy issues over time, trust me, they are complicated. he might think that you going out with him would ruin your friendship, or maybe he isn't ready for a serious relationship. the best thing to do would be to talk to someone who's close to him, and have their say.



hope i helped!



What does it mean when guys friends do this :?school myspace myspace.com



hes probly telling his ffiends things so they are being immature and trying to embarras him infront of u. just go up and talk to him like a normal person. hes probably shy to make a move so you gotta be that one...do it when his ffriends arent around though
he likes you.



his friends are proberly just stiring him or trying to bring you to together by letting everyone know about it.



hang in there. if you get the chance, just talk to him, tel lhim how you feel, tell him that you like him and ask whats up with your friends.



see what he says.



make conversation. just take everyday as it comes, im sure his friends will get board of teasing you both eventually. just talk to the guy you like, what have you got to loose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans