Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friends still havent forgiven me for not inviting them to my sleepover! what to do??Anyone can an

My friends...we can call friend 1 Molly, friend 2 Leslie, and friend 3 Suzy. Molly and Suzy, cousins, go to my school. They can forgive and forget. But Leslie, as stubborn as can be, cant. She was invited but still, big on Molly and Suzy's case. She has been sending me emails with me responding all week! Then sends them to Molly and they both comment on my replies. They dont know i no this though. What to do on all of this????? emmapie- do not tell them this...



My friends still havent forgiven me for not inviting them to my sleepover! what to do??Anyone can answer!?





Hi Sweetie,



R friends r hurt. My suggestion is after it all cools down, have another "Special One" just 4 them, %26amp; do the baloon, streamers, party gags, gifts, the whole kit. On the invitations write on for you. Do Pictionary, game u draw pictures %26amp; they guess wat it is? And/or the game u put animal's, movies, guys, well known woman as the Topic, let em know, with r fingers 1st word r start with 3rd word, winner is up next! FUN!



Get some lil stuff from the Dollar Store %26amp; hand em out as momento's, cool stuff. I wish I were there 2 help u decorate r room, I Love doing stuff like that!! Get some Wedding Confetti 4 JOKE %26amp; hang it above the door later into party %26amp; pick the one girl who can take a joke like that r the Loser of all



games, but still a gift. Make it a real Wild Party %26amp; Send/give invitations out. In the meantime, Hon I think u have some mending 2 do with those friends that u hurt. There's a Card Store %26amp; Wal-Mart may carry them too, but they're called "Between Me %26amp; You" with beautiful lyrics that come straight from the heart, when it comes to saying r sorry, 2 the Moon, I just have always thot all inside, says 1,000 words, as I'd like 2 see u mend with r friends, as u can never have 2 many %26amp; they deserve a proper apology %26amp; let em know u care.



OK Best of Luck, lol



LOL, Diana D



P.S. Those cards r so warmfelt, say it all 4 u, %26amp; I cry reading em. Can I ples ask u something? U sound lik such a nice girl, y do u use this handle, as it doesn't become u?



My friends still havent forgiven me for not inviting them to my sleepover! what to do??Anyone can answer!?band myspace myspace.com



Well your friend dosent sound very nice if there commenting about your replies, try and talk to her alone and tell her shes being silly, and if she still being this way, ignore her she will soon be crawling back for your friendship.
Slap them all.



Put em in a bag,



Put them in some cow shiytttt,



Yell slumber party,



Fart in the bag,



leave em for the night,



Laugh in there face,



Do a snazzy little dance,



Undo the bag,



And wish them to come to the next one you may have,



And continue with the rest of your day.



Just an idea



xxx



Yepp, sounds good to me.
have another sleepover and invite all of your friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans