Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Friends or not...you decide..please help..?

i have this problem where no matter how bad i feel no1 seems to care. im not selfish and i always put other peoples needs first. whenever my friends need me im there...but it seems to be whenever i really need someone they arn't there. theres one friend who im surprised she doesn't seem more understanding. shes not a bad friend but i wish she would like pay attention more. it gets me mad. also she got mad at me about something that wasn't even my fault. i asked for her to come with me somewhere and it was a big deal to me and she knew it. she didn't care enough to try and find anyway possible to get off from work so she missed out. then got mad at me when i got back. the whole situation is bigger then i explained but its hard to explain it on this. im just im soo confused...i just needed to post this and get it off my chest. anyone in the same position or have you ever been? what should i do? maybe i imagined her up before really knowing her. i thought she was the best friend type...



Friends or not...you decide..please help..?emo myspace





SO maybe you tought wrong. Ive had that situation b4 it was stressfull to see dat the people dat i awlays be there for ignore me. I confronted my friend dat i felt left out. that im alwys there for them but theyre not for me. But dey understood they told me they didnt kno they were doin it on purpose and so forth i havent felt that way.



just do wat i did. if it helps then shes worth a friend. but if she says lik well o or gives dumb excuses then you kno if shes a real friend or not.



Friends or not...you decide..please help..?sexy myspace myspace.com



I can relate to this. I had a best friend who did similar things to me but my advice to you is just to let it go. One day when you get older and you both go your seperate ways you'll end up missing them and there's not really much you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans