Sunday, December 6, 2009

I don't have any really good friends! Help!?

In elementary school, I had really good friends. Throughout junior high, they were still good friends, but some turned against me parts of the time, mostly because I was fun to tease. Then they all kind of paired off together as "best friends". I was still friends with all them, but none were "best friends" with me. So I just felt kind of alone I guess. This summer, I've become a little better friends with this one girl, but we've only seen each other twice. And I haven't seen my other "friends" at all! So I start high school in a few weeks and I'm hoping I can make some new and better friends. Any tips or personal experiences that can help me find better friends??? Thanks!!!



I don't have any really good friends! Help!?myspace cursors





Well when you want to make new friends just find somebody and ask that person what he or she likes. Like music,movies,celebrities, schools they have bin to, or even places they have been. Just try to be your self. What ever you don't get nerves,shy,or even sad.You should also let your self be less teasing,and forget about your old friends I think when ever you think about them they hang you down.And that girl who you met in the summer, start seeing her more, start hanging out with her more, and start convincing your self that you can make friends!If you listen to all these steps I am sure you can live through high school without being alone and not having friends!I am a 13 year old girl and I know how to make friends, I even have little kids from second grade who are my friend!



I don't have any really good friends! Help!?myspace.com quizzes myspace.com



i had to go to a new school where i knew no one and the first couple of months were horrible but it gets better. just talk to ppl that all i can say some will be nasty others will be waiting for you to say somethin.
This may not be what you want to hear, because it isn't an easy "answer". But be yourself. You will find people who are your friends because they want to be and because they like who you are. And most important, when you have friends because they know who you are, they won't "turn on you". Hang in there. Going to a new school is scary. you'll be fine. Just the fact that you are worried about it says you are a great person to be friends with!
Just be yourself..
Me too! Let's be friends. lol.



Aren't really good friends really really hard to find?



We will gain them when we become older I'm sure. School buddies usually can't be good friends forever.
that happened to me. we still talk but not as much. i found out i was better off u kno. cuz i could finally be myself. im in highschool and met a whole bunch of ppl...dont worry about it.
Just be yourself and be nice to people. Sometimes finding a friend who is worth being best friends with can be difficult especially with girls. Many teenage girls can be bitchy and cruel and if you dont go along with their ideas then you are on the out.



It is really worth sorting through the bad friends till you find the couple of people who you know you will be friends with for life. Just don't settle for anything less than someone who will be there for you no matter what.. Have lots of friends but wait to find that best friend and you will know them when you meet them.
friends come and go, but true friends stay around forever. if you want find better friends try joining clubs that interest you, such as cheerleading, yearbook, or asb. theres so many ways to make new friends you just have to be willing to make the effort.
best friends are hard to find, i only have 2 close enough friends that I consider to be my "best" and they arent even reliable at times...so just relax ur startin high school like i was a year ago, I've doubled the number of ppl i hang out with my freshman year, so you prolly will too
I used to believe in the concept of one best friend,



And then I started to become a woman.



And then I found out that if you allow your heart to open up,



God would show you the best in many friends.



One friend is needed when you're going through things with your man.



Another friend is needed when you're going through things with your mom.



Another when you want to shop, share, heal, hurt, joke, or just be.



One friend will say, 'Let's cry together,'



Another, 'Let's fight together,'



Another, 'Let's walk away together.'



One friend will meet your spiritual need,



Another your shoe fetish,



Another your love for movies,



Another will be with you in your season of confusion,



Another will be your clarifier,



Another the wind beneath your wings.



But whatever their assignment in your life,



On whatever the occasion,



On whatever the day,



Or where! ver you need them to meet you with their gym shoes on and hair pulled back,



Or to hold you back from making a complete fool of yourself



Those are your best friends.



It may all be wrapped up in one woman,



But for many, it's wrapped up in several..



One from 7th grade,



One from high school,



Several from the college years,



A couple from old jobs,



On some days your mother,



On some days your neighbor,



On others, your sisters.
u should understand that everyone has bad points instead of good points.A good friend is always tring to note u about your bad points and to help u making u away from them.So u shouldn't anticipate your friend to be a perfect man with no problems and bad points.u should try to help them to get better and the main point is to accept this rule:No one is perfect(without bad points).
Don't worry, but to have better friends, you need to have a little more confidense and self love. Maybe you don't have best friends because you feel that you're not worthy of having a best friend, because your not good enough for them. Trust me if I had a friend like you I would keep them for ever, and you know what I do, and am greatfull. But I used to be like that, because I was so shy. Just remember that friends come and and if they go. it's not your fault, try to find someone that lives close to you, so that you guys can go toguther to school. become an office assistant, usually they have more and you guys get to work toguether and it's a lot of fun. Don't show your self a needy person, actually be the one that helps others. thinking that you are needy, will scare people away. And always be a great friend no mather how they are to you. go to www. youtube.com and type in "the secret" and then select "the secret to you" this would help good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans