Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Friends Parents Hate ME!?

Ok so my friend, ashley, left her purse at my house for about a week and when she got it back there was 5 dollers missing. I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDNT TAKE IT!!!! Her parents immediatly blamed me though! i beleve in that whole thing inocent until proven guilty and that is compleatly true they dont know that i took it they just said that it HAD to be me cause it happend at my house. Also, ashley has a thing about stealing my friends and her parents absolutly love my best friend deanna and i think they just want to get me out of the picture. Because deanna is Christin they absoluty know it wasnt her, i dont hate christines im catolic though and its just uhhhh!!! gosh ive none her for almost 10 years now and i have never stolen anything before so why are the blaming me!!!!!!! i have always been one of ashleys best friends i know her family very well and i love her to death and i really dont want to lose her, but shes starting to be a little caty now.



My Friends Parents Hate ME!?myspace images





was there a question on there or did you mistake this for your myspace page?



My Friends Parents Hate ME!?christian myspace myspace.com



Lose her, if she is accusing you of things then she doesnt think much of your friendship anyway. Find some real friends that trust and respect you.
well get some one else or say to her if u dont like me cause ur parents dont like me tell me so i can just go some where else but if she isnt or she just has something to talk about say whats wrong is it something about ur parents not likeing me or is it something in school hope it helps =]!!!!
oh poor thing same thing happen to me today too my friends mom thoght i took her bike
LMFAO this is the fourteenth funniest thing ive read in my life.
get new friends



keep your questions short
well just get ur five dollars and tell her i found them or do something else ok dont worry!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans