Tuesday, December 29, 2009

OK me and friends all have a crush on the same guy?

He is like my brother but i still would like it if he cared about me and smiled at me once in awhile.... the only problem is he is the hottest guy at school and... well... all my friends have crushes on him!!! and he NEVER flirts with me... except for running around playing a random game of "tag" today... lol he started it, beating each other up, fooling around, and doing daring stuff that always ends up in injuries lol... but thats what friends do... its not like flirting though he teases me a lot cuz of my size but its brotherly teasing... by the way we are both in highschool... i dont want to be gf and bf but i kinda want him to think of me as a good looking girl instead of his friend who he rarely even notices IS a girl... honestly, i think i look pretty good for a 9th grader and i have some muscle on my arms and legs... i play sports... im pretty smart... but he flirts with all my friends... he doesnt notice that im a girl... we're just friends...



OK me and friends all have a crush on the same guy?graphics for myspace





Make him jealous. Become his best friend's gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans