Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More than friends or just very good friends?!?

Ok. So there is this guy that i've been friends for like a year. We have a mutual friend relationship. we talk alot and get along pretty well. We arent really physical [like hugging and stuff] because he's actually a pretty quiete guy. We only hang out at school and in one certain class. Outside of class we dont really talk. He has his group of friends and I have mine. One day i was walking down the hall and he came up to me and put his arm around me [my shoulders] and he asked me how my x-mas vacation was. This took me off guard, since we didnt have that close of a relationshipbut I didnt object . The next day he didnt really talk to me. But then two days later i was upset and he put his arm around me again. What is happening?



I hear he has a gf though, but im not sure, im afraid to ask him.



Does he like me or is he just comfortable enough to put his arm around me as a friend?



*oh and i've had a crush on him so is this my paranoia?



More than friends or just very good friends?!?coolest myspace





.He's behaving quite normally.By his most recent conduct,he's letting you know he's around.Find a way to check on his availability(no gf)and let him know your interested

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans